Was wondering

GeoScars

If anyone knows how to fit central locking and could help me (round luton/bedfordshire area) due to not being able to find a place that'll fit it and i would like to try myself or with the aid of someone who has done it before

thanks

Its not just that hahah I have the normal Hawk Central locking kit that has no key fobs, then an alarm immobilizer kit that has key fobs! (hawk HA-240 lite) i want to know how to wire them both in so i have the key fob for the 240 working with the central locking kit :/

Its not just that hahah I have the normal Hawk Central locking kit that has no key fobs, then an alarm immobilizer kit that has key fobs! (hawk HA-240 lite) i want to know how to wire them both in so i have the key fob for the 240 working with the central locking kit :/

Why didn't you just make this your first post?

Why will no one fit it? No offence is it because it's a crap kit? I've never heard of them plus it sounds like a hard way of doing something, I'm old so it was Clifford and toad when I was growing up but a Toad ai606 with central locking could be fitted for £260.

Have you tried and auto electrian?

Sounds like a bizarre kit though Geo. Plenty of kits come all in. Remote central + solenoids + optional alarm.

Will have a look in your other thread.

You need to get an all in one kit. One that has the central locking mechanisms plus fobs plus support for an alarm

After many hours of reading diagrams I found out!

Central locking main 12v + ground then the two other wires on the system are the pluses these go to wires on the alarm box after its powered and grounded you then have to ground 2/3 other wires to make it work and boom central locking via remote

Fit it, take some photos, let us know how it all turns out. It should be very straightforward on a 1.0 E.

I would place the boxes above the pedals, near the fuse holder.

This

I wired mine in and left the box loose and just put it ontop of the cover that goes above the pedals while i screwed it back up. Easiest place for it to be honest and easy to get access if something starts playing up. Right above the fusebox should you need that too but I didn't at all! Took 12v power from the ignition loom, easy access to indicator wiring also!

If you can hear the actuators clicking but not actually locking you've mounted the locking rods poorly. If they can't actually pull on the lock mech they revert back to the open position to save killing the actuators.