Rep wheels

Jamesstrutt

Yea I agree, and surely they don't go through the same manufacturing process as the real deal. So I would imagine there is a potentially big safety risk when buying these wheels. I am after a genuine set of bbs rz of the classic E30 bmw.

Yea I agree, and surely they don't go through the same manufacturing process as the real deal. So I would imagine there is a potentially big safety risk when buying these wheels. I am after a genuine set of bbs rz of the classic E30 bmw.

Most of the BBS reps are of 2 or 3 piece wheels which will be much stronger than a cast wheel made in china that's just the reality. They are in no way dangerous, just not as strong or hard wearing.

You get what you pay for, if you want the looks but can't afford the real deal then reps are a good way. Aslong as you don't run BBS caps on them as silver said, that would make you a douche!

Bbs kinda suck. Their wheels aren't even that lightweight. It's not like when people copy Rays so your losing the lightweight aspect of the wheel.

Their designs are nice but they are very expensive for what they are.