Interior changes

birchallaaron

Hi Guys,

have owned a 2009 1.2 Fox (urban) for roughly 1.5 years and starting to get bored with the look of the interior (it isn't exactly exciting) and I want to give it a bit if colour.

I have seen that a lot if people are using sticker bomb pages but not sure if I like them or not. also I don't want to be doing anything to Basil (fox get it?) that can not be easily reversed so that it can be sold looking as if it was straight from the garage.

Also anyone got any clues in how to change the gear knob on the fox. A lot of people have said that you pull up the leather gaiter and there is a screw or a clip but personally I can not find this. Again is this easily reversible?

I think you best bet is to get some different front seats. Now from what it looks like. The fox seats are on rails so you could change them to something else potentially. I havn't seen this done yet and maybe make a very interesting interior. I am not sure what seats fits. As far as I am aware no-one has done this...yet.