Rozzaa's 1.4s 75 bhp black lupo

rozzaa146

Hi there! This is my first lupo and first car! Its so fun to drive and i will be doing bits to her and will update with pictures daily and possibly ask for help! :D

Here are 2 pictures of her but i will upload more later!

image.jpeg

BB718B58-BDFF-4767-B0A8-3659D563D294.jpg

When i first got her, it already had coilovers and a air filter put on. Since then i have installed a subwoofer and i am hopefully going to have some wind deflectors to add soon.

I have a list of things i want to do to her but i'm adding to it everyday:

• install new cigarette lighter
  • de-wiper the rear window
  • alloys
  • smoke the headlights
  • possibly change the colour of the brake calipers
  • fix the runners in the windows
  • roof bars

If you have any other recommendations then please do share and they will be greatly appreciated!

I have my first dilemma, i am looking at alloys and have narrowed it down to 2 but i cant decide which would look the nicest!

_80-1.jpg

file_zps465fdb47-1.jpg

I think the black ones would look nicer but i dont want to buy them if they wouldn't suit my car, any help?

Buy the second, they need a refurb, so refurb them black with a red stripe round like the first ones. And they aren't nasty multifits! But that's just my opinion.

Edited by mattarosa

Hi there,

While im still wondering what wheels to get (i'm terrible at decisions like this) here are two more pictures of my lupo:

I fitted a subwoofer a couple of days ago, got it off ebay for £25 and works perfectly :D

79E55697-85D8-44F7-9A47-D4E25F95880F.jpg

Here is the engine, someone had already fitted the air filter, does make it sound better though :P

6318219F-06E2-4EAF-9B0E-3BA20E58CC90.jpg

I will be collecting some wind deflectors today and possibly get either of the two wheels and so i will add more photos :D

• 4 weeks later...

I havent posted in a while but ive got some team heko wind deflectors on and im going to remove the bump strip so expect pictures tomorrow then i'm hopefully getting the lupo alloys this weekend too :tongueout:

The adhesive is being a pain to get off but hoping to get that off tonight and i will be getting the polo alloys soon :P

I made my mind up about type R seats, if i got any seats, it would be golf bucket seats :P

Edited by rozzaa146

• 5 weeks later...

Does the air filter actually "breathe" back there? Does the induction noise covers the "tapping" of the 16v engine? :paperbag:

I believe it can, and it doesnt make a tapping noise so must be fine :P

After a long wait of being able to spend a little bit of money after finally passing my test :D i have been able to get some small things for my car....

I bought some lupo sport alloys (which do have some scrapes so will require a refurb) with tyres that are practicually new for 80 quid. I also bought some centre caps for the alloys and i am waiting for them to come. I also bought some team heko wind deflectors :P I got told by the person that i got lucky with my car as black lupo interiors are hard to come by, does anyone know this?

Here are some photos :P

04C44A85-0889-453A-8609-9365767A9D0A.jpg

189C1411-A38B-4727-936F-89B1FB6D68FE.jpg

E38EDD3D-E6B7-4BC4-87E6-D05AEB196B08.jpg

Your best bet for handling is a whiteline rear anti roll bar.

I think that will be a purchase for next month :P i dont get why i get stuck trying thinking of things to do to the lupo :(

to be honest on the exterior, i am pretty happy, just need the paint redone on the doors where the bump strips came off bad :( and refurb the alloys. I'm gonna de-wiper the back and possibly but a small tint on the rear windows. Then i want to get a new stereo on the interior but the interior is pretty clean as it is then that will probably be it :) i just keep having ideas pop in my head all the time though