** FESTIVAL GTI ** July 10th Santa Pod

tdwindustries

http://www.vwaction.co.uk/vwgti

Last year we had a huge Lupo turn out and cornered off one end of the show - its was great weather and all had a blinding time!

Anyone up for it this year?

SO here it is.....

Not Camping

Kiddub (paul)

Vdubs

Sezza

Darren (lincolnshirelupogti)

Snoop

Fran?

Tigz (Andi)

Si (Twisty)

Lynsey

Dale

Paul(bin)

Ty

Morgs

Scottish_lupo Paddy

Camping

Max

Ross

Lonely on the old camp site

Edited by tdwindustries

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never been to one before, sounds like a laugh may well tag along biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> !!(dunno how far it is from me tho confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" /> )

Edited by Ty

Hmmm... I still have a VW badge in the cupboard.  Could be amusing biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll race ya biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Better bring something better than that poxy GTI then... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you're going to get your willy out and wave it about like that, then maybe I should bring the bike and you'd better bring something better than that poxy car

Because at 1/4 mile sprints my willy is considerably larger than yours tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

If you're going to get your willy out and wave it about like that, then maybe I should bring the bike and you'd better bring something better than that poxy car

Because at 1/4 mile sprints my willy is considerably larger than yours  tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I reckon I could take you out before you got out of reach... tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

http://www.vwaction.co.uk/vwgti

Last year we had a huge Lupo turn out and cornered off one end of the show - its was great weather and all had a blinding time!

Anyone up for it this year?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

definatly up for adding my lupo to the corner this year i currewntly have a sport but very seriously considering a gti! is the one in the pic urs and are they worth the extra 4k?

I am back after 3 weeks away.

Yeah providing I get my new coilovers delivered from Germany and fitted (should do as they have been on order for 2 weeks already) then I will come to this. Was real good last year so would like to enjoy again.

Will the campsite have us back? Sorry, but 33hz was all in the name of science. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />