Couple of Questions..

iSutehall

Right, so I want to stick a roof rack onto my lupo as I think they look pretty good with them... Question is which one and what type? I've seen various ones that I like but I'm very indecisive!

Also bonnet pins? Yay or Nay?

Right, so I want to stick a roof rack onto my lupo as I think they look pretty good with them... Question is which one and what type? I've seen various ones that I like but I'm very indecisive!

Also bonnet pins? Yay or Nay?

:neutral:

Well aside from reducing fuel economy and performance, for looks alone, nothing I suppose.

I think you can get roof bars for about £60 off eBay, or is it a box you want?

• Like 1

1 Bonnet pins means holes in the bonnet - once done - no going back - unless you buy a new bonnet.

2 May need to declare them as a mod - some insurance companies don't like them - think you may be going rallying or track daying!

3 And finally, if you do get them, get good quality stainless steel that doesn't rust - not Chinese SS - including the screws and cables - otherwise they will rust out and you will want rid - and then hit (1) above!