Lynseys TDI - :)

Alan VW

Pict0291.jpg

last one, thank god biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

nice garden there hun ... some one must be working hard at it to keep it like that :sarc: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

mud flaps have to go there a no no !!

and the strips -

maybe debadge - thou i like the TDi badge

paint VW black

next time takin pics, have fogs on wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

mud flaps have to go there a no no !!

and the strips -

maybe debadge - thou i like the TDi badge

paint VW black

next time takin pics, have fogs on wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> PMSL @ you!

Ok so before Alan steals my thunder...... :sarc:

That's my 2001 `Y-reg` Lupo TDi in Jazz Blue :thumbs:

Waited til now to post pics as I've just got it back from having the lower bumpers (front and back) painted so now the same colour as the car instead of nasty black plastic biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Also done at the same time was my spoiler (shown in the `close-up`). For anyone who wants to know that's the one from the VW accessories book (£137).

All paint work cost just £250 (both bumpers and spoiler inc. fitting!) wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Almost forgot, I have an alarm fitted too so that and remote locking is also included on my spec list. And I have a CD changer in the boot - that'll do til I get my new stereo.

Oh and thanx to Alan VW for posting the piccies up for me - your a star thank u :sigh: :thumbs:

Every ones opinions on the car, gratefully taken on board - even though Alan has already expressed his opinion :sarc: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Oh and thanx to Alan VW for posting the piccies up for me - your a star thank

IM A STAR !!

ye hear that lads Hug.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

@ Alan, they are on the list don't worry wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Nice car Lynsey. I've not spoken to you recently as I've been away in the lakes. I'll catch up with you sometime no doubt

ladysman.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> Thanks Jon wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

We have alot of catching up to do :sigh: Remember the offer still stands for next week, and gives u a chance to see the lupo in `real-life` wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Alloys, suspension and stereo are all fighting it out for the top of the shopping list :sarc: biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />