Lupos and car breakers

stator

Local to me which my mate owns has 2 in at the minute and 2 arosa's if you want anything it could check sure he would post them

• Like 1

Local to me which my mate owns has 2 in at the minute and 2 arosa's if you want anything it could check sure he would post them

was going to ask where you are but then saw the "reet oot" on your info so that kind of gives it away.

There's an almost compleat 1lr soft blue in a yard up at Burnopfield if you didnt know as I had a fair part of the front end.

Pretty sure the engines blown on that one though

Anyone know of any scrappys in the Hampshire area?

My local just up the road, they can be good but a lot of the cars you want are on the racks, and basically you say what bits you want and they remove it and charge a little extra which sucks

http://www.upickit.co.uk/our-stock/ on the right do your search and you'll see a button which says "Include Silverlake Vehicles" if you tick that, it'll show you the cars on the racks.

My personal best is http://vehicles.pickapart.uk.com/breaking-vehicles-poole/ but that's in Poole and bit too far from me, but all vehicles are DIY removal and cheap parts

As with all scrappys you need to get in before the polish!

was going to ask where you are but then saw the "reet oot" on your info so that kind of gives it away.

There's an almost compleat 1lr soft blue in a yard up at Burnopfield if you didnt know as I had a fair part of the front end.

Pretty sure the engines blown on that one though

Sandman

thats my mates yard i live in Burnopfield i don't need anything but spotted them the other day when i popped in.

• 3 weeks later...

still got the rear bumper?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...