Meet Bernard The 'Bagged' Shed - CL "Car to watch 2015" *MASSIVE CATCH UP ON ITS WAY*

amckenzie

So after a 9 hour round trip, a full edit film and one photo shoot completed....oh and my new wheels picked up.

I just test fitted them.... oh holy crap they are nice. just need to wait for tyres and spigot rings.

I cannot wait to show you guys!!

Ok so I've dragged this out long enough, I'm even getting bored haha!

so here you go guys ill show you the photoshopped image then update you when the wheels go on monday :)

C6F1F0E1-496F-4453-928F-F75A905CB0FB_zps

Wheels are Eneki The big End or as my friends say The bellend... :surprised::wave:

Then the bottom of the bumpers will be wrapped by the guys over at WrapExtreme in a dark wood, so youll have to double take, double taking is always the best!

Hope there up to your standards guys...

See you monday

Peaaaace

Okay so a little/long update on bernard....

Tyres finally arrived for my new wheels, so of course, straight down to the tyre fitting place at work... but first...my old front tyre....

8E7EB6F8-A517-40FA-A5D0-A4E8CC522580_zps

Yer i need to check my tyres more often.... my toe...well lets just say has been stubbed haha!

160FDB07-0786-4EED-93DD-CBA76D2C5CDF_zps

Chose to go for a 165/45/15 Nankang of course so there will be a nice stretch on the wheels, which there is so im stoked on that.

3DC928C6-813C-43DC-A643-EAF688A34E97_zps

Cannot wait to get my tracking done, wait for spigot rings to come and get these bad boys on bernard! might actually clean the car then ahha

Damn it I raced to the last page to say Enkei's and you're right they're extremely rare not many bozukosu fans over here. Awesome Lupo, I'm new to the Lupo family and not aiming for half of what you've done but its awesome to see what's possible.

Keep it up!

Damn it I raced to the last page to say Enkei's and you're right they're extremely rare not many bozukosu fans over here. Awesome Lupo, I'm new to the Lupo family and not aiming for half of what you've done but its awesome to see what's possible.

Keep it up!

haha sorry man!! i haven't done much man ;)

I look forward to seeing yours bud!!