Meet Bernard The 'Bagged' Shed - CL "Car to watch 2015" *MASSIVE CATCH UP ON ITS WAY*

amckenzie

Dude what is your wash and wax routine? Your car looks top notch

£3 at the local tesco jet wash, slap on a bit of detailer, polish off with your t-shirt.

You think I'm joking, but I'm actually not ahah

Edited by amckenzie

Well fitted was a pretty mad show, some stupidly nice cars there! and bernard, still don't know why he got in!

I did a bit of filming whilst i was there, check the video i shot fror mine and my friends company Low Conformisits!

https://vimeo.com/101318418

Wicked vid dude i've liked the page on facebook, i have a page on facebook aswell called VAG MANIACS. Could we do a share for a share :thumbup:

Edited by VW_MANIAC

Thought i would give you a sneaky little peek at what I've just purchased today ;)

They need a small refurb, never seen these done before on the lupo. The other wheels fell through so had to change the idea....

_57_zps0751c343.jpg

Any guess.... you know what you get....

Wicked thread man, looks spot on! Will you be at Edition? Would be sweet to see it in person.

cheers man :) will be better with the new wheels and air shah! I will be buddy hopefully with the new wheels!

looks awesome :) gutted I didn't get chance to look round cars more at the show :(

are you still dipping the dash? that will look mega

looks awesome :) gutted I didn't get chance to look round cars more at the show :(

are you still dipping the dash? that will look mega

cheers man, its slowly getting there bud! yes after the wheels, if not will be done for next season :)

Okay been pretty slack with the proper updates, the car is off the road and im not happy with it...no love for you bernard!!

733C9946-11E5-4323-BB10-8FFAA49BE51E_zps

So up on jack for the week due to bad maintenance done by the previous owner. need to replace the full hub and bearing. the owner before he tried it themselves and didn't do it properly so bearings popped out and ground away mental in the hub.... equalling a bloody wobbly wheel!!

C97DBBB9-FA02-4FF9-B047-C75AA1FC309A_zps

Also the bullets have gone to there new owner...another lupo, don't you guys worry. there staying in the lupo family ;)

Buuuuuut the new wheels have been picked up...here part 2 of the sneaky peak ;)

9C959363-7338-445A-A025-D786ECF6D93F_zps

They got picked up by my boys down south for me, ill be collecting them next weekend if the cars back on the road! any guesses yet ;)

drop me a follow on insta, alot more updates daily on there! ill follow you lovely people back :*

Edited by amckenzie

Looking amazing, that carpet has made a huge difference inside! ^_^

Can't wait to see the wheels!

You knwo what they are ;) yer the carpet makes a hell of a difference!!

Ok so talking to amber (owner of Alva) I have some plans coming up for bernard. they will look pretty rad i think..

Stay tuned :*

Good news for Bernard, last night after a little talk with a Wrapping company. He is now sponsored by WrapExtreme....

So expect some pretty rad things in the next few weeks....

Remember the wood dash...

:shifty::shifty::shifty: