New to Lupo's Should I buy it?

lupo_crush

Firstly I would like to say hello to all.

Secondly I am days away from potently owning a Lupo. This is what i have found can anyone advise me if it is a good purchase.

2001 VW LUPO 1.7 SDI diesel 84000MILES

All four tyres have really good tread the front two which are winter tyres were new only 6months ago.
maintenance that i have done since owning the car are
three services
cam belt at 60000
new clutch
tracking
new tyres
brake master cylinder
front discs and pads
drivers window regulator and window switches
The alternator, battery and rear shocks were done just before we brought the car.
the body work is generally in good condition but the are a few dings and stone chips.
the previous owner had the car covered in sticker for his security business and damaged the paint when removing them so had the car re-sprayed, there are a few over spray bits where it obviously was not masked up properly but isn't too drastic.
had/done the cambelt and full service when I got the car at 60000miles and have done two other oil changes since I have owned it. So the next service it would probably be worth do the fuel filter and air filter as well.

The only two faults I know of on the car are the back light for the heater controls doesn't illuminate and if you do ever have trouble with the drivers door taking the door handle off will be tricky as I had to glue the cover back on so nothing to major.
Hope this helps anything else you would like to know just ask.

the car is good mechanically the only advisories on the last mot was offside rear shock absorber has a light misting of oil, near side front suspension arm has slight play in a pin/bush, and offside front suspension arm has slight play in a pin/bush. It did fail the last mot on parking brake efficiency and anti rool bar drop link. I fitted a new drop link and rebuilt the rear brake I didn't change the rear shoes as there still like new.
I have put new front discs and pads on the car since I have owned it I'll have a look at how many millimeters the pads have and send you another message. I have also changed the clutch about a year ago although it didn't need doing as it was the clutch peddle that broke(apparently it is quite a common problem with all vw of that era).
There is some history quite an few receipts. There is a receipt showing that the battery and alternator was changes just before I brought the car.

This is all information from the seller. What do you guys and girls think?