Rules of posting here

MattyB

You can post details of your car, post pictures and so forth

Try and keep the pictures to a decent size so its at least slightly possible for `dial-up` users to view them without having to wait ages for them to load. 100k per pic maximum, but aim for 50k.

Any stupidly sized pictures will be removed.

ONE Thread per car, please - don't post pics of your car in someone elses thread/topic. Do feel free to comment, however.

No cut of time for the topics, so you can come back whenever you want to update your car/details.

Thanks all biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Enjoy!

OK. I can live with that tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Yeah it's great the Super Admin listens to us, Matt i think you should make a me a moderator wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> :thumbs:

ok, i'm a little slow here blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Am i right in thinking we have to post pics on evoposters and then put a link in the thread

OR

just post the pics straight on the thread.

soooo confuzed ???

Post the pics on the thread but for those without web space or providers that let you external link to photos evoposters is a good free host. I even put a few jokes out on their forum, maybe we should have a jokes section too?

Ok, so how do you post a picture on a thread? blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

type the text [ img ] without the spaces inside the brackets then followed by the full address of the picture without a space e.g. http://www.thisishowtopost.jpg then directly on the end close the image command with [ /img ] again without the spaces

:thumbs:

Not unless it is setup as a web server, you wouldn't want your computer open to the whole world anyway. What you need to do is upload your pictures onto a site that gives you free hosting space, I used the www.evoposters.net website to create a new gallery of pictures (open the gallery and register then just create new and add files from your local computer) you can then link to the pictures from the web server which will have a www address for each pic. :cool:

evo posters link

LOL biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I'd post pics of my car if i had something in it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

was just wondering how you can control or change the size of the pictures?

im gonna scream as postin my pics nev works :cry:

all that comes up is the img numer thing eg http://img78.photobucket.com/albums etc on my post evil.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":evil:" border="0" alt="evil.gif" />

dont no wot the f**k am doin rong :x

i give up