Lowering Arosa, springs or coilovers????

benharrison

Im think of lowering my arosa because of the gap in the arches. I want it lowered but I don't want my wheels to rub on the arches. I also don't know whether to go with springs or go with coilovers Can anybody help me please, thanks

i would always say go for coilovers

as you could buy the springs and decide they are too high or not low enough

with the coil overs you can just go ahead and set them how you want, and after about a week of riding it lowered i guarantee you will want it more low

coilovers will also make it handle better, depending on which ones you buy

TA Technix are the same as JOM's just different sticker when comes out of the factory in the Netherlands.. We sell them for £170 through our website http://www.kamracing.co.uk/car-tuning/seat/seat-arosa/suspension/coilover-kits/seat-arosa-ta-technix-coilovers.html

Wouldn't be surprised if the FK AK Street was the same kit also as they have been rebranded under so many different names..

Hahahahahahaaaaaaa, JOMs to KW V3. A whole world of difference!

Unless you are seriously tracking it, I would say stick with the KW V1. Too much to get wrong with v3s; you could find yourself in all sorts of trouble!