Centre exit exhaust

Jacquenc15

Im getting a 1.0 vw lupo within the next month an I would like to get a centre exit exhaust I've seen one I really like but I could do with changing the back bumper. I was told I can cut a space out the standard one but it wouldn't have as good of a finish. So do I get a gti bumper or lupo sport edition bumper and do they both fit the 1.0?

:)

GTI bumper will only fit with some serious body mods, but a sport bumper should fit straight on.

if you want the gti exhaust you'll need a new boot floor, rear panel and a new bumper if you want it done properly

Dont listen to these guys ive got one on mine and the onlt body mod i had to do was drill a hole through the spare wheel well just to keep it in place! Look at the sportex website

BW82.jpg

Does the Sportex one suit under the bumper or do you make a cut out like the Sport bumper?

If it sits below, it will be pretty close to the ground if you are intending on lowering.

Right ok I'm hoping it's slightly louder but will have to wait and see ;) but I'm going to make a cut out in the bumper so it doesn't sit any lower. I've got some nice trim that will go round the cut out to make it look neater. How do you put pictures on with your comment I can't seem to do it I'm on an ipad by the way if it makes it any different. I would like to show you guys the sportex exhaust

• 2 months later...