I joined 7 years ago...

bjblyth

Almost to the day in fact, I signed up on 20th March 2007.

But today, I have bought my first Lupo!

Here it is...!

1.4 SE

_12-2.jpg

_12.jpg

_12-4.jpg

65,000 miles, 2 owners from new

12 months MOT & Tax

Full Service History - always done at VW

Absolutely immaculate and completely standard - what would you say it's worth?

Have decided to keep the car! Think I'm going to keep it standard and sell it later in the year. Be a good little runner for my 20 miles a day commuting for now :)

So hi! I'm going to stay a while in the club!

Given it a good clean today. The inside was immaculate from the valet before I bought it this week so didn't need to do that - saved plenty of time! Only change was a Magic Tree Black Ice for a Cherry Jelly Belly air freshener!

Bodywork in good nick, just the boot handle is a bit messy that's all. For a 12 year old motor I have no complaints at all!

Would quite like to mod one of the cup holders to be a dock for my iPhone for SatNav use etc - so will look in to this. Other than that, I'm keeping the car standard. Passed it's MOT last week with no advisories.

IMG_1689.jpg

Also, thought I'd show you all my Mini Cooper. Been my pride and joy since last summer but has to be moved on simply for financial reasons. Absolutely gutted to let it go. But the plan is to buy a new one in September if all my plans go to plan this year!

I've taken a deposit and providing it passes MOT tomorrow morning I'll be waving goodbye. Sad day!

1656196_10152226510504723_433266968_n.jp

Edited by bjblyth

• 5 weeks later...

Hi. Do you no if my 1998 1.0 arosa has a duel mass or solid flywheel? Thanks in advance

Hi. Do you no if my 1998 1.0 arosa has a duel mass or solid flywheel? Thanks in advance

it will have a solid flywheel , dual-mass am mostly if not only on diesels cars

Buying a new Mini Cooper S!

have a look at the electric power steering pumps packing in on em you might just decide to keep ur lupo :P