Discount Seat Parts

54Arosa

Since I love abstract posts, I've been to Rainham, when I was 17 I ended up going down for something or other, I banged this chick & she has been a lesbian ever since.

Take what you will but I theorise that this one incident makes me the ultimate male.

Why am I doing this to myself?

3 reasons

1. I work at a Seat dealer, just trying to get a bit more custom through the door

2. I want to help anyone I can out with a discount

3. I like to be generally helpful, I can give part numbers, and pictures from part catalogues if needed.

Sorry I'm 'pretty useless' because I can't post, I'm just trying to do my bit for anyone local, and doing my best to be a pro-active member of the forum

Don't put pretty useless in quotation to 99.9% of the forum you are useless lol. You can't post anything and 99.9% of forum members aren't near you so my point is 100% valid.

Also pete was talking to rich. Not you lol.

Ok you can give part numbers, credit where credit is due.

Edited by Dblock

Yeah sorry bud, my posts were aimed at rich, as in why tell us all he successfully changed a woman's sexual preference with only one eve of passion.

I clicked and saw the word Rainham, that's what sparked the memory, then because I like being abstract at times I decided to recount the story in minimal detail.

I'd like to say I left it there but I didn't, I then discovered she wanted muff time with one of her friends later on so I informed said friend.

This pre dates all the facebook and social networking bullshit, from the days when actual effort was needed for such antics.

Hi Dblock,

You're quite right, I do still post things out, within reason, where I can obtain, parts for any VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi and VW Commercial vehicles, providing that the requested parts are available and not obsolete.

Welcome along to the forum Carlo, it took me almost a year to build a good reputation on here, although posting parts is the key to success but can be costly sometimes.

Regards, Dale (Lupoboz).

• Like 1

I'll be posting a new thread in the traders section, like I used to in early July, after my extended weekend away.

Regards, Lupoboz.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

I work at a Seat Dealer in Rainham Kent called hidsons, if any of you guys are local and need any Seat parts, come in and ask for Carlo and let me know you are part of Club Lupo and i will give you the parts at cost +VAT. Alternatively give us a ring on 01634236201 and again ask for Carlo! I can also send you pictures from our parts look up system by email if you ever get stuck. Pm, ring or pop in and i will do my best to help you and give you the best discount i can!

Many Thanks,

Carlo

Hi,

I am looking for brake pads (front and rear) for my Arosa 1.4 S Automatic. Please can you provide a price quote for each part and recommend any good ones.

Thanks,

OP

• 1 month later...

Just letting you know I've got the headlight switch and grills from tps not going oem on the fogs at over 40 each

Looks so much better OEM though, there is a kit on fleabay for £80 with grilles and fogs in, but then the oem loom is another £40 :/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...