Lupo leather seats!

smithy1996

hi everyone just been thinking are cream/gray leather heat seats rare or they starded on most lupos how much are they worth thank

The simple to answer on that is no. However you can fit Golf Mk4 Seats which do come in cream. However you will need to retrim the rest to match.

Light is super rare as leather interiors go. As far as I am aware there are only three complete (OEM) sets in the country (only produced for year). However you missed out about 6 months ago 12yan sold his light grey leather which was really cool.

Edited by lupo1.0se

How much do the light grey leathet heated seats go for? As i must have one of the 3 sets in the country no joke lol in my w-reg lupo sport. So u say rare is that like golf anniversary kind of?

As they're rare and if they're in perfect condition I don't see why you can't ask for £500.....at the end of the day they're only worth what someone's going to pay for them....having two people want them is a lot better :thumbsup:

Im not to sure on the difference in seat gti n sport. But my black lupo sport has the grey carpets; greys centre console; grey leather door cards and heated grey seats; just read on google gtis don't have heated seats; and vw stopped making the light grey leather for the lupo. And only did black i don't no; just that all the shows ive been never seen my interior

Heated leather was an option on all gti's. I've got a very late gti and it's not got the standard black leather, it's dark grey....also heated. You're right about the light grey being rare. Pretty sure Ryans was reupholstered like that....might be wrong though.