Lupo gti exhaust ?

Daz66

I have the Janspeed on mine too, but mine is the smaller rear tailpipes. I'm very happy with it, the noise is great and not too intrusive, even on a long drive.

• Like 1

This is mine with our exhaust (centre silencer + 200 cell cat options):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7aHxL8I-JE

The complete 57mm system makes a real difference to the performance and will flow without restriction to over 200hp..

If you plan on keeping it fairly close to standard performance the Janspeed will be absolutely fine.. They are pretty well built systems. We have a brand new one in stock that we are looking to clear at a reduced price. If you are interested give us a call..

The Scorpion systems aren't quite as nice a design as the others in my opinion but If you went for either of the three of these I don't think you'd be disappointed..

I have a brand new, still in the wrapping VW GTI rear section in my attic.

I paid £50 delivered!

Bargain of the century!

PS: Sorry if this sounded like I was offering it for sale. I have had 3 offers!

Bargain is the understatement of the year so far! VW want £468.26 inc vat for the rear box!

Edited by lupogtiboy

It was £278 + VAT when I queried VW after I got that one. Cost the guy nearly £20 for a courier!

Being the nice guy I am I sent him the courier cost and paid his membership on here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7aHxL8I-JE

The complete 57mm system makes a real difference to the performance and will flow without restriction to over 200hp..

If you plan on keeping it fairly close to standard performance the Janspeed will be absolutely fine.. They are pretty well built systems. We have a brand new one in stock that we are looking to clear at a reduced price. If you are interested give us a call..

The Scorpion systems aren't quite as nice a design as the others in my opinion but If you went for either of the three of these I don't think you'd be disappointed..

Hi,

I am looking for something to do with the exhaust system. Your Kam Racing system is my favorite since I found your Lupo on youtube in 2012, but seems to be without any legal papers, wright;-) This is always the prob in Germany. I still have all original, but want my little Rabbit sound a little bit more aggressive;-) What is the best way to get in contact with you to talk about the manifold or the Janspeed system you have for sale.

I am also interested in a whole system, but that should be quiet difficult to drive here.

Andreas

• Like 1

Hi,

I am looking for something to do with the exhaust system. Your Kam Racing system is my favorite since I found your Lupo on youtube in 2012, but seems to be without any legal papers, wright;-) This is always the prob in Germany. I still have all original, but want my little Rabbit sound a little bit more aggressive;-) What is the best way to get in contact with you to talk about the manifold or the Janspeed system you have for sale.

I am also interested in a whole system, but that should be quiet difficult to drive here.

Andreas

Probably best to give us a call to discuss but I know both Janspeed and Scorpion ones aren't TUV approved either..

Im after a new exhaust as well and cant decide between kam racing or bastuck?

the Bastuck 63mm system is a bit too big for the engine unless you are have turbo or supercharger. As it is oversized you will get top end power but loose low to mid range so unless you like playing top trumps or are an experienced race driver that can keep it in powerband on a race track you are going to have a slower car..

we spent a lot of time developing the KR 57mm system using proper maths and rolling roads to get good gains and it will still flow without restriction over 200hp..

Edited by Kam Racing

Custom all the way

Custom is great if you have the money for proper development (our development costs were around £4-5k IIRC).. most custom exhaust fabricators do not do this and when it is easier to loose power with a change to the exhaust design than increase it..

the Bastuck 63mm system is a bit too big for the engine unless you are have turbo or supercharger. As it is oversized you will get top end power but loose low to mid range so unless you like playing top trumps or are an experienced race driver that can keep it in powerband on a race track you are going to have a slower car..

we spent a lot of time developing the KR 57mm system using proper maths and rolling roads to get good gains and it will still flow without restriction over 200hp..

Ah right didnt know that thanks :) Will speak to you guys when i get some spare funds as atm gotta replace the discs and pads all round as they have been worn down and a new abs pump after that will look into getting a new exhaust.

• 2 months later...

Do you still have the Janspeed exhaust to sell? Tried to pm you but it bounced back - please can you pm me? :-)

• 11 months later...

Hi!

Here is my version of custom Lupo GTI exhaust.

Folowing components used:

Custom Exhaust system made out of Magnaflow components.
Original exhaust manifold.
Stainless steel piping 60mm OD.
Catalytic converter: 59955
Resonator: 10414
Endbox: 14210
Tip: 35168
Here are "some" pictures:
000042661409_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661408_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661413_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661411_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661415_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661414_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661410_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661412_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661416_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661417_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661424_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661420_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661422_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661419_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661421_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661423_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
000042661425_%23_3_%23_JKjrbad.jpg
And here is small video. Perhaps some more will come.