Arosa headlight back cover.

arosagoesroundcorners

• 9 months later...

Hey dude I know this is an older thread and nobody has been on it for a while but what HiDs did you get??

I heard you have to get bi-xenon or somert but :/???

He took a cheap set of lupo lights and installed projector lenses in them, ill text him to empty his inbox for you, hopefully he'll have them in Wednesday when I next see him, if he does it should looks great, they have a self levelling system, and were fairly cheap to do.

I don't see why you don't just buy better bulbs really, fit hids by all means just drill the back cover but for the love of god seal the hole with some silicon after so water doesn't get in, I don't care what people think ive seen plenty of corroded connections that could all be avoided by a blob of the old silicon.

Fitted plenty of bulbs but they just don't have the same affect in my eyes, each to there own ehh.. And I will do mate.. Don't had to remove that metal thing inside the light do ya?

The lens... nooo, well I don't know Im running OEM xenon bulbs and do just fine for me. I haven't a clue truthfully on fitting HIDs other than you need to drill the case to get two cables through because as I understand it there is a pos and a neg coming from a ballast located outside of the light housing due to sizing issues.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget, if you're going to fit HID's have them properly calibrated including with a proper cut off. This isn't all that easy in reflector housings however I was able to achieve this with hours of work. They still look gash though, which is why I've gone for a projector install which will be installed and hopefully demo'd tomorrow.

;)