front grill surround mk1

jessperkins17

Hey There!

Seems a bit of a silly question, but i've been having difficultly trying to locate a replacement mk1 surround for the grill on the front, as the clips are broken, so one side always pops out! :surprised: it looks as though the lad who had it before has tried to superglue it back on! :clap:

When i go on amazon/ebay to try and find one all i can get hold of is the actual grill itself not the surround, i've tried multiple scrap yards either they dont have any arosas at all or one side of the surround is broken aswell!

What would be the best way to try get my hands on one, colour is no object! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

They do appear on ebay very occasionally so keep watching. However type in "Arosa breaking" - there are a good selection of Mk1's on there - so there may be one near you and/or right colour - but postage may be steep because of those fragile side bits. alternatively just go into google and type in car spares - there are a number of used parts search engines that you type your requirement into and they fire off your request to 250+ scrap yards. As a last resort, try Seat - some parts are relatively cheap as you save on postage!