were to sell my lupo ?

Sophiemasden

Ok so i had a lupo which the headgakset blew up on 168'000 miles it has just been fixed this weekend and runs sweet i have replaced my lupo for this

http://s36.photobucket.com/user/sophiealicemarsden/media/temporary_zpsc3db3fd7.jpg.html?sort=3&o=6

so my lupo has a new headgasket and runs fines but it has a high mileage whats the car worth ? About 200 quid ?

I thought you were going for a Renault 5 Turbo? I kind of like Toyota Starlet's though, very JDM. Need to tint those indicators orange for ultra JDM though :D

As for selling it, remind me is it a 1.4, I forget? Get some photos in the classified section see what interest you get.

I wanted a r5 but i seen this and i fell in love with it and the condition was so perfect its completley standard no marks no rust on body or underneath yea my lupo is a 1.4 would keep it and do as a show car but just have no space for it :( Il try autrotrader and ill put it on here to thank you for the help :)

Gumtree, auto trader, piston heads, club Lupo classifieds, Facebook, eBay, do the free ones first stick it up at a similar or slightly higher price than all the ones of similar age, condition, mileage etc. If u get no interest then stick it on the ones that charge.

Keal.