Wanting a new car.

VW-LUPO-S

any ideas what to have next, getting bored of my lupo, and dont want to do a 1.8 conversion, so its going hopefully.

want a hatchback 3dr still...

anyone like this?

1z64dqq.jpg28iwc5s.jpgimg0568f.jpg

Thats actually quite offensive.

What do you want out of your next car?

doesnt have to be yellow or Japanese haha!,
The plan is to give my lupo to my little brother cause he loves lupo's, but i want something can be used for track days, can take some beating and unsuspected to be quick.
the Lupo does all of them very well if you do it right, but i guess i just want to build another car.

• 2 weeks later...

doesnt have to be yellow or Japanese haha!,

The plan is to give my lupo to my little brother cause he loves lupo's, but i want something can be used for track days, can take some beating and unsuspected to be quick.

the Lupo does all of them very well if you do it right, but i guess i just want to build another car.

Fez ST150 will surprise a lot of cars on track. With the JS300 conversion you'll be taking major scalps.

Alternatives include standard Saxo VTS or 106 GTi if you can find a decent unmolested one.

Scooby? Sub £2k for a bug eye track rat now.

Fez ST150 will surprise a lot of cars on track. With the JS300 conversion you'll be taking major scalps.

Alternatives include standard Saxo VTS or 106 GTi if you can find a decent unmolested one.

Scooby? Sub £2k for a bug eye track rat now.

I'd go MX-5 for track driving personally. With fwd against you it's always the limiting factor. Fwd make great b road blasters though.

I'd go MX-5 for track driving personally. With fwd against you it's always the limiting factor. Fwd make great b road blasters though.

Another good shout. Always found the mx5 lacking in grunt though, but suppose it depends what your looking for.

Benefit to the 5 is theres loads of 'em dirt cheap.

MX5 isn't particularly fast, but it is fun, which is far more important

Exactly my point. Plus roof down action is amazing. Turns an ordinary drive into an amazing one for me. My brother has a droptop and I drive it roof down when cold, night time and raining. If your driving home in summer and you can see all the stars above you it's something else.

But if you wanted to make it faster you could without torque steering the crap out of it.