I had a crash

GeoScars

Also how do i know if the chassis bent?

You can check your door gaps on either side. If crash side door gap is smaller (or larger thinking about it) than the other side its possible chassis is bent.

Bodyshop will put it on a jig for final confirmation and is the only true way of knowing bent your car is - not cheap to have it jigged and straightened. Around £500-1000.

Edited by Lupo675

so basically If its bent Its not worth fixing :/ I have another lupo with no engine or gearbox but it isn't road worthy so I MIGHT be okay or not :/

Why do everything the wrong way then? Fit your engine and gearbox into the non crashed, non bent one?

Just buy another car, they are not expensive and there is plenty about to chose from. Doesn't look like you have piled a load of money into this one so just let it go and move on mate

must apologise to defcon5 for the deformation of character. my excuse is that I'd just come back from the eye infirmary and was quite blind when I was posting - I saw the red car and simply jumped to conclusion. by the way I am still blind, I haven't got It fixed yet, so my apologies for any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. geoff

• Like 1

must apologise to defcon5 for the deformation of character. my excuse is that I'd just come back from the eye infirmary and was quite blind when I was posting - I saw the red car and simply jumped to conclusion. by the way I am still blind, I haven't got It fixed yet, so my apologies for any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. geoff

you're lucky... you missed the dodgy photos that have been added since the friend comment lol.

wwefwf wef wefw fwf ei1eoppotrpo fkljflkjef wefl ewflkjflkjdk ;lqwd;ldqwjdq;jl ;ljqd;lqjddj qd;qljdq;dlj;dlqut ';kg';kghl;g diwdhd hd jhioewfoih wgoihwgoihergoihg ohshc hdl;k jfjhvjd iotiepq poijdjs ;lkdf;lkd ;lhfhefu xbcbvbxb b.,ng.nr.nene lkjfglkhdio oihdqoiwdhqwodi qdoihqdoqihd oihqdoiqdoqih iefjoefijhew efiophfiowhfwofi wfoihwfoiwfh aoifhoihfihof. geoff

I have no idea what you just typed

• Like 1