TDI not starting please help!

Hi there,

I have a 1.4 Tdi Arosa 2001 plate and having a problem with it not starting. When you put the key in the ignition all the lights come on but when you turn the key to crank it it doesn't do anything. Its not a flat battery, done a search and most people have issues with the glow plug light not turning on but the light comes on when I cycle the ignition. It started to happen first when I ran the car and came back to it soon after, was remedied by pressing the key fob to cycle the locks a few times and some praying. Its now not starting at all. I cant hear the fuel pump priming and can't hear any relay clicks either? Its like there is no power going to the starter?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank For the reply Jon. Fixed this today, the wiring going to the starter connector was loose so hence why it was intermittent at first then got worse. I was wrong before and could hear relays clicking in the engine bay too. Hope it helps someone in the future.

Edited by Kes