vibration. noise

GeoScars

Recently ive noticed while driving around i have a loud vibration noise which then becomes enhanced when turning right and only right turn not when turning left its fine, so my questions to you are any ideas? I have the suppsions its a wheel bearing or CV joint or something im not sure what it is and being at work everyday makes it hard to be looked at

My lupo had this problem everytime i turned right and if put full lock on it would cut out on me checked everything and still don't no what it is then realise one day it hd no drop link in it and needed a new joint thing but it still does it depending on road surface :(

After Getting it looked at today, Twice Ive been told its my gearbox that is making all the nose and is the reason for the vibration loud noise when i speed up and turn... to which I am confused about as It goes into gear fine drives... fine So I am baffled to it all O_O

Does this only happen when you accelerate right? Go round a large roundabout and accelerate round it.. If so, I'm pretty positive it's the driveshaft causing the problem.

If it's only when you turn right you hear it, probably wheel bearing.

If it's when you turn tightly and are pulling away then it's a cv joint.

Edited by davidelliott294