How many low mileage, low owner lupo gti's are left...

sj2112

I have a Y reg with just under 27k miles on it. I bought it 2 months ago with 24k. I would love to keep the mileage low, but as it's my daily, and only being 19, I can't afford to run another car as a daily and keep this one too :(

Edited by LisaGTi

Mine is not low mileage at a genuine 85k but it is low owners.

It was owned by one owner from new up until 2012 and then the guy I bought it from for about 18 months. I am now the 3rd owner, not bad for a car that 11 years old.

Think I was fairly lucky with mine, only one other owner from new. I was even given the receipt of original purchase from VW when I bought Lilo :clap:

One owner from new is a key point from me when buying a car, seems you got a good one from your other posts

One owner from new is a key point from me when buying a car, seems you got a good one from your other posts

Thanks :D She will be amazing when I have the time and extra funds for her!

Mine was a genuine 7.5k when I bought her 9 years ago, just off 155k now and still going strong!! If you look after them, service regularly ect... no reason why they won't go on and on!!

That's interesting, another Laser GTI. That's three confirmed I know of, and there is possibly a fourth one.

My current GTI that I bought in the summer has just ticked passed 100k. However the person I bought it off had owned it since it was 6 months old! Not bad for a Y reg car...