Northern Ireland meet up?

Loving the photos Sarah! Good to see a few more guys posting here aswell! Need to get somewhere with a bit more room! A turning circle for coaches probably wasn't the best! The Japanese tourists seemed to love it though!

Loving the photos Sarah! Good to see a few more guys posting here aswell! Need to get somewhere with a bit more room! A turning circle for coaches probably wasn't the best! The Japanese tourists seemed to love it though!

Lol, next time we'll find somewhere better! And meet up a little earlier! Do you want to meet up again before MOT? I need to get my standard wheels on asap, so think one soon then another after Xmas?

Lol, next time we'll find somewhere better! And meet up a little earlier! Do you want to meet up again before MOT? I need to get my standard wheels on asap, so think one soon then another after Xmas?

MOT's next Wednesday! So I don't mind! My wheels will be coming off ASAP too haha. Yeahs all sounds good! If you need any help contacting anyone just let me know!

Yeahs my MOT is this Wednesday coming (27th) once it's gone through (fingers crossed) I'll be winding the coilovers down again but just with standards so I don't mind! It's going to standard this Saturday cause I work all week :/

Yeahs my MOT is this Wednesday coming (27th) once it's gone through (fingers crossed) I'll be winding the coilovers down again but just with standards so I don't mind! It's going to standard this Saturday cause I work all week :/
Ok, so how about a meet on Sunday 1st December? Get as many we can and go places? My wheels will be on, but coming off after! Spread the word :)
Benefits of steelies :tongueout: none of this swapping wheels :thumbsup:

So, thinking the plans for tomorrow is to meet out the back of the oddessey, there's a free carpark behind it, so if we meet there at 12-12.30?

Everyone game?Bring friends with cars too! Lol

Suits me, car park behind the odyssey costs money though :P

I'm still up for this! It'll be an early start for me tomorrow tho! Need to wind the coileys down and wheels on for another day or two haha! I'll just be up around the Odessy for like 12.30. I suppose another option for free car park would be sea cat car park over near bridges skate park?

I'm still up for this! It'll be an early start for me tomorrow tho! Need to wind the coileys down and wheels on for another day or two haha! I'll just be up around the Odessy for like 12.30. I suppose another option for free car park would be sea cat car park over near bridges skate park?

Suppose we could! I'm up now to get the car clean!

Hey, why don't you all just come down to corporation street car park on Tuesday night? CruisNIg is what I'm part of and I'm the only Lupo but there's 1 or 2 arosas come down. If your free come down Tuesday after 7 and you'll see a black Lupo sitting parked in front of graffiti

Hey, why don't you all just come down to corporation street car park on Tuesday night? CruisNIg is what I'm part of and I'm the only Lupo but there's 1 or 2 arosas come down. If your free come down Tuesday after 7 and you'll see a black Lupo sitting parked in front of graffiti

I have a feeling that you are the lupo that came through Mcdonalds Drive Thru?

• 3 weeks later...

After the last meet I was saying about going go karting, so next week, if its possible for everyone to save £30-£40 for karting, ill arange a date if you can get back to me if your able. Can do it whenever, just hope everyone can get the funds. Say to others too, and let me know numbers :)

Happy New Year, Sarah. :)

• 1 year later...