Mattarosas Arosas

mattarosa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been busy since I last updated, the banger had its gearbox selector shaft seal replaced as it wasn't really sealing anything. The garage also found that there was a hole in a brake servo vacuum pipe, the gearbox end cap was porous and the exhaust backbox wasn't doing much so all those have been replaced with genuine parts for the exchange of £200 to the dealers... and then the old man bought some Xenon bulbs for it just to copy me.

Mine now has black seats... Well black seat covers, really happy with how they fit, i'll get pictures uploaded when I can be bothered and when my dads not washing the S3 so all in good time.

Mine had it done, they do feel slightly sharper to change gear, "they all leak from the factory I think" this was the head mechanic at the dealership I go to. "you name it Lupos, Arosas, Golfs, Polos, the vans everything has a leaking gearbox selector shaft seal"

• 6 months later...

Long time no update... Not a lot has happened really until today, im still waiting for interior bits from a certain SDI driver :innocent: and ive been to see Nathan94 today. After a short trip up the A34 then the M62 im now the owner of some BBS RW001 wheels, im getting them refurbed and some 195/45 tyres put on instead of the 165/50s that were on, pics to follow. And can some kind person tell me a centre bore size because im to lazy to go and check :paperbag:

Edited by mattarosa

I would have just put them on but my old man says get them returned before I put them on, makes sense but I won't tell him that. Thinking next week get them done then the week after get tyres.

I would have just put them on but my old man says get them returned before I put them on, makes sense but I won't tell him that. Thinking next week get them done then the week after get tyres.

hah, is your old man paying :P at £30 an alloy I'd always fancy myself for it.