Mattarosas Arosas

mattarosa

• 1 month later...

Took the openair to visit skezza on Tuesday, should have taken a boat in hindsight! Anyway to cut a long story short we didn't do any work on either car. I met his new car and his better half and I've had/getting pretty much half his garage of bits for the openair. Mudflaps, floor mats, headlights, double din. And I need to buy and fit some tyres for the starlites for it. All in all it's being treated hopefully tomorrow :D

Edited by mattarosa

6 hours ago, mattarosa said:

Oh and my throttle body needs cleaning and the bottom hinge on my drivers door has gone causing the door to drop :(Ā although I knew about that when I bought it so...

Throttle body can take 15 minutes or 1 hour depending on arsed :D

• 2 weeks later...

Constructive morning this morning, I replaced the open airs bump stops, painted the drums, fitted some led reverse lights, changed the spark plugs and re welded my exhaust bracket to the exhaust. then I've order some tyres for the starlites. 195/55 toyo proxies t1r's

Edited by mattarosa

Constructive evening spent with skezza. Got a grand plan for a headunit. And we've fitted some reversing sensors with much difficulty. Now we just need a day to fit the radio, weld things, fit steering wheels, fix fuel leaks blah blah blah the list goes on.

15 hours ago, mattarosa said:

Fitted those Mudflaps and floor mats too

Bingo. Ā The mats and flaps are smart too aren't they?

Ā 

On 12/10/2016 at 5:08 PM, mattarosa said:

So easy to fit, two screws, ordered some more arch screws as some are missing and going to see if I can get the indicator panel to line up again

Indicator panels are the bane of my existence. Nice little Loop though!Ā 

Ā 

Edited by myles983