Mattarosas Arosas

mattarosa

I'm going to take the oem xenon ballasts and bulbs out of my Tt and fit a crap hid kit so I can retrofit the Tt stuff into the rallye headlights on my mk2.

I dislike the bright light of the hids as well, much better with an oem hue to them.

4 hours ago, JoeyEunos said:

Projector headlights always seem like a good idea.

A proper functional/useable mod.

I'll let you know how they go once I've finished simplifying them to work on halogens, I've decided on osram night breakers as I've found them to be great lamps in the past.

5 hours ago, Rich said:

I'm going to take the oem xenon ballasts and bulbs out of my Tt and fit a crap hid kit so I can retrofit the Tt stuff into the rallye headlights on my mk2.

I dislike the bright light of the hids as well, much better with an oem hue to them.

Is this still rapey? And is it an actual rallye or?

13 hours ago, JoeyEunos said:

Projector headlights always seem like a good idea.

A proper functional/useable mod.

Projectors are great. I will do it to my next car, and the next and the next. They focus the light and that's why reflectors fail imo.

• 4 months later...

Many little updates but owing to the generosity of photobucket I had to pay £399 a year for you all to see them... hmmm no.

The openair had gti seats.

The allroad failed its mot then past its mot... on a headlight. The beam was too low and couldn't be adjusted. long story short theyre specific light units and audi wanted £485! plus fitting so I bought it home took it out without removing the front of the car like youre supposed to fixed and its all working now.

The Arosa is going strong, nothing to report.

Tom from house of logos did me a very nice clublupo keyring in Laser blue ;) 

I've had my Projectors aligned and they passed the mot no problems on the openair

I've got Rich a MK2 16v gti exhaust

Oh yeah went to vw fest in leeds, met up with RIch, Cherry violet, Danno and a guy named Sam its already on my list for next year...

I can't think of anything else yet though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/10/2017 at 3:14 PM, mattarosa said:

Many little updates but owing to the generosity of photobucket I had to pay £399 a year for you all to see them... hmmm no.

The openair had gti seats.

The allroad failed its mot then past its mot... on a headlight. The beam was too low and couldn't be adjusted. long story short theyre specific light units and audi wanted £485! plus fitting so I bought it home took it out without removing the front of the car like youre supposed to fixed and its all working now.

The Arosa is going strong, nothing to report.

Tom from house of logos did me a very nice clublupo keyring in Laser blue ;) 

I've had my Projectors aligned and they passed the mot no problems on the openair

I've got Rich a MK2 16v gti exhaust

Oh yeah went to vw fest in leeds, met up with RIch, Cherry violet, Danno and a guy named Sam its already on my list for next year...

I can't think of anything else yet though.

mscherryviolet then slaved over a chicken dinner for me after she got in from work.... 

the cheek!  

:)

1 hour ago, mattarosa said:

I think a chicken dinner was a small price to pay for my quite frankly outstanding babysitting skills! Not to mention the mileage...

Ok I can deal with that :)

And you should be willing to drive any distance for my cooking skills ????

so you having her the weekend then? ?? she loves mattarosa. Haha you’ve got a best mate xx

8 minutes ago, mscherryviolet said:

Ok I can deal with that :)

And you should be willing to drive any distance for my cooking skills ????

so you having her the weekend then? ?? she loves mattarosa. Haha you’ve got a best mate xx

I don't mind babysitting her or dan ;-) neither are any trouble :-)

I didn’t specify when I just said we are going to visit haha! 

Yes. You can babysit those two and I’ll go drink gin and sing love songs to Pete. 

:) 

Or we can leave the children with grandma arosa and just go to the pub ? ?

I love that mentality, blokes do the same thing when they’re rejected, they claim the girl they’re chasing turned out to be a lesbian.

Bring gin tho, sloe if possible.