horrible high pitched noise when my lupo is warm

my lupo as been sat for 4 months and recently after starting it and getting it ready for the road, after a while of the engine been running a horrible high pitched noise appears, anybody got any idea how i can fix the problem? thanks

by the way i have a lupo 1.4s

it doesnt do it all the time but ive just noitce that after ive been reving it for 5 mins there was a a liquid coming out of the exhaust not sure its its water or petrol from the exhaust as its been sat a few months, ive checked the oil and it seems fine no sign of water in the oil, ive checked the coolent and its on max, and theres no oil or water under the engine or on the ground

no i dont reckon its the belt, its really high pitched squeaking noise, but only comes on sometime and happens when its hot, but as i say its only comes on sometimes not everytime

ah could be, it only makes the noise when the fan is going round, but i didnt think of that i just thought it was a water pump problem causing the fan to come on, but il give it a check tomorrow, thanks for the info