loudlupo - sorry it took so long mate:)

Alan VW

Alan your a star!

Thanks for that. Is there anyway I can add more photos as the beast progresses?!

You can put as many pics on there as you like.

And Loudlupo...what skirts have you got fitted? A bunch of people on SeatEnthusiasts want some for their Arosa's! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

I was trying to be different and mix & match pieces of kit from different manufacturers.

Anyway, the skirts are ABT and the bumpers reiger.

Bring on the clones biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i had that front waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay befor you!!!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

maybe??

those photo's look mighty like there taken from our 2 car stand at combe!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :cool:

do i see mine on the ground..... i mean in the background!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, im sorry. As i hang my head in shame i can confidently say they have been off for a couple of weeks now.

It looks soooo much better. Has smoothed the side of the car putting more emphasis on the skirts. (and the pipe when it arrives. watch this space biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> )

Alan, yeah, i can take pics, but not quite sure how to get them on my evoposters webspace. I think because you put the pictures up, you are the only one that can edit the album. Do you want me to send you one?

or,

could someone explain how i edit the album. (i have registered)

I like the pics!!

Ill put them up when i get home from work - if i dont stop in the pub on the way that is wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

what liter is your car? - induction kit is class! - well done on that ! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Dsc30209.jpg

Dsc30210.jpg

jeazzus ive been kept busy up loading pics for ppl all weekend

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Thanks again alan.

My old K+N is now for sale wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Was still pissed this morning mate! Hangover kicked in about dinner time. My bro was over for the weekend, we ended up drink 7 bottles of red wine between us. blush.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> My god,was i sick!

7 bottles of red wine between us

thats the shot!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />