Air ride on a budget

blanchy

I need to do a project for college this year and I plan to do something to my 1l lupo so I was thinking about installing air ride.

I would need to do it pretty cheap so what would be a realistic price for all the parts that I would need?

Would I be better getting all new parts or sourcing them second hand?

Is it cheaper to get it in a kit or separately?

Any help would be great

Cheers

Dan

Brand new airlift performance kit with manual paddles and all fittings can be had for just under 1800 parts only. Andy at low standard is your man.

Second hand for a kit you're looking at at least £1500 if you want new double that

Lol yeah some of these dreamers want stupid money for second hand air.

Brand new airlift performance kit with manual paddles and all fittings can be had for just under 1800 parts only. Andy at low standard is your man.

Lol yeah some of these dreamers want stupid money for second hand air.

I was thinking along the lines of prices fitted ;) i do agree though! people don't think anything looses value, ever.

Its automotive technology and management so it doesnt need to be the hardest thing to fit but Ill need to record everything I do and show advantages and disadvantages compared to standard

Is there actually an aim, as to be perfect honest air ride as like for like against a decent standard set up doesn't offer any real major advantages.

Now of course if your aims change to say an aesthetic value then there is some big thing to compare for advantages and disadvantages