My Lupo GTi

T5OPY

im all over the place. mostly Caerleon, Alt yr yn and town center. i often find myself out in the sticks in usk.

i don't drive a Lupo any more, just a dirty Black MK2 golf.

il give you wave or something if i see you

ok mate cool i'll keep an eye ou... nice, i do love a mk2

the cheap fk ak street or the better version of them... I´m not sure if i should buy the AP or the cheaper FK Coilovers!!!

i went with the cheap £200, pretty pleased for now but if you plan on keepping your car i would say go for AP or try and find second hand KW's

Yeah they would be great for that mate but 231 is a brilliant price I would definitely have a look first..

What part of Austria you from Steve? I'm looking to travel Europe this year an Vienna is on my list endless you can recommend another area?

What?? 231 is a perfect price... they are normally about 400

Dear Danyutz, where have you found them on ebay.de (do you have a link for me!!!???)

Dear T50PY, I´m near Vienna... about half an hour by car! Vienna is a nice place to be, good sightseeing, shopping, opera, theaters... easy to go everywhere because of the subway. Also a fine place in Austria is Salzburg (Salisburgo) - calles the Mozartcity (Mozart a special musician cames from this city)

• 1 month later...