Loopylea Sport

Tigz™

I pulled mine off with hot boiling water, and then the glue comes off (very slowly) with bug and tar remover and a rag.

Susspention, you can go for a sport kit (shocks and lowering springs) or coilovers. Cheapest option is lowering springs but the ride can be really harsh.

If you look in sytleing you'll see a thread about rear spoilers.

QUOTE(Tigz)
Cheapest option is lowering springs but the ride can be really harsh.

holy christ - lowering springs seem like a sleep easy mattress compared to what ive got now - have had to take all the progression out of the springs cos its so low!!!

QUOTE(loopyLea)
i wanna lower it but as im a girl..lol.. i dont know where to go and how low to lower it?

If your feeling flush, then spend about £600 on some coilovers. Otherwise, i can sell you some 40mm lowering springs for £40. Bargain!!

HINT, go with the springs biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(loopyLea)
Bargain!! what make are those springs? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Apex. Heard somewhere that there are only about two places that make the springs then they are just branded. Could be complete b****x, sure someone will correct me.

If you interested pm me.