My Girlfriends Christmas Prezzie!!

gordie

Well, at last it's nearly time! I bought this Lupo nearly a month ago for my Girlfriend but decided to keep it hidden and give it to her for Christmas! loop.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Off topic a bit, but here's a pic of my own car too! A 1963 'genuine' Karmann Convertible Beetle....

vert.gif border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

If it ain't got a VEE DUBYA on the front, it ain't worth crap! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You'll have another one soon - I collect my GTI in a week or so biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Currently own a Passat (not worth posting really), used to own an immaculate low mileage 1300 (beetle) in gold. It was my pride an joy, got comments from loads of peeps but in the end I just didn't have the time for it sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Keep telling myself I'll seek it out and buy it back when I'm rich and don't need to work!

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
You'll have another one soon - I collect my GTI in a week or so biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Currently own a Passat (not worth posting really), used to own an immaculate low mileage 1300 (beetle) in gold. It was my pride an joy, got comments from loads of peeps but in the end I just didn't have the time for it  :(  Keep telling myself I'll seek it out and buy it back when I'm rich and don't need to work!

I've had my Beetle for nearly 14 years! It ain't going anywhere!

Got a MKII Golf GTi, which is another 'keeper'.

The Lupo was bought when I needed wheels in a hurry, and then I couldn't bear to part with it, so I've forced the wife to pass her driving test - so I've got an excuse to keep it!

Also got a MKIV Golf as a company motor.

I seem to rather like VeeDubs!

:-)

Thanks for all the comments everyone! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It's in for a service tomorrow at Volkswagen so fingers crossed everything should be bang on for Christmas Day!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

hurray!!!!

i own a 02 lupo sport and im buildin at work an '83mk1 GTI as a track car!! its been totally gutted at the moment because we've only just started and the missus owns a MINT '79 mk1 polo gls in crimson red wiv 58000 on the clock. :thumbs: :thumbs:

it is THE weopon. :sigh: