Seat Arosa Mods

RyanMabey

Hi Ladies and Gentleman. I've recently purchased my red Seat Arosa and started to do small mods... E.G debadged the seat arosa s sign at the back (really effective) bought a new gaitor, coilovers, bee sting aerial, general things. I 100% need new wheels (but abit of saving needs to be done first haha) Im about to de wiper the rear tomorrow and fit a new GTI steering wheel. I would be grateful for some advice on small mods like new LED's not sure about any more. interior door bits are quite shabby like the handles etc. pictures of before and after to follow.
PS the car came with roof racks which im looking to sell. slight problem I didn't have the keys to take them off so had to force the plastic covers off to get to the inside to loosen them off my car. so if anyone in the south Wales area looking for cheap roof racks let me know. Their genuine VW.

Thanks, Ryan

• Like 1

I want that done.. ive seen the guide here. But can someone tell me if mk 2 arosa (52 plate) originally had central locking? When I bought the car the guy was on about losing his keys and only having one lock replaced so my passenger door doesnt open when I turn the key. My car key has got central locking remote on it..