University

iiz_Node

After failing at school due to being a little **** and not thinking it mattered. I left school and one thought went through my mind "What the hell was i doing?"... I thought i was being 'cool' by not going to school. I applied to University last week and I finally got confirmation of my place at University, i am doing a Design Engineering and Innovations Honours degree, super excited and cant wait to get started!!!

• Like 1

Do some drugs whilst you're there.

it's probably the one time you can do it, morally and legally speaking of course. Well, perhaps less of the legally.

Not often we see eye to eye but good call on this one.

• 3 weeks later...

I got a lifetime ban from the NUS in 1990/91 for being an "anarchist"!

Not that I'd want to join again, bloody students.

I'll not bore you with the details oif the trumped up charges brought against me, but it involved a paper aeroplane, George Bush, the NUS bar and some Palestinians.

Edited by IDGM
  • Like 1

I got a lifetime ban from the NUS in 1990/91 for being an "anarchist"!

Not that I'd want to join again, bloody students.

I'll not bore you with the details oif the trumped up charges brought against me, but it involved a paper aeroplane, George Bush, the NUS bar and some Palestinians.

This is amazing.

I got a BSc Computing (Applications Development)

...software devolpment, databases, visual programming, web development, human computer interaction, network technologies, hardware and loads of theory stuff.

- other half wouldn't let me do the Honours year; made me get a job as I was spending all my time climbing!