Mk4 recaro retrim how to

Hi guys I'm currently in the process of the rear seat retrim from a 3 bench to the 2 bench .

I will be writing a guide

You will need

Black lupo seats or splupo seats which match your recaros depending whether they are grey black red or blue

Step 1:

Unpick the centres of the lupo seats

• Like 2

A how to isn't a progress thread for when you do it, it is something you should write when you are finished, it should be complete and concise.

Rename your thread and stop jumping on the 'how to' bandwagon prematurely.

Remove seat covers from the recaros and lupo seats

A how to isn't a progress thread for when you do it, it is something you should write when you are finished, it should be complete and concise. Rename your thread and stop jumping on the 'how to' bandwagon prematurely.
I'm trying to write it on my iPad !

It's not going very well is it ?

It's going well just the guide isn't as me posting photos and typing keeps refreshing and not saving . I shall wait seeing as you've complained and type it on the computer

That's a good plan.

This is a prime example of why Skezza should write the 'how to' on how to do it.

Can't say I've seen it rich ! I can write the full guid on he base seats ! Ill be bck on in two days :)

Fretwell, he's being facetious, just ignore him mate.

I'd quite like to see this How To as I hear it doesn't take too much to get mk4 reactors in a Lupo and I fancy doing it myself ;p

Fretwell, he's being facetious, just ignore him mate.

I'd quite like to see this How To as I hear it doesn't take too much to get mk4 reactors in a Lupo and I fancy doing it myself ;p

1). Do it.

2). Write one.

• Like 1

You could beat him to it though?

Just because I've suggested people make How To's doesn't mean my entire life revolves around them, and doesn't mean that when the term 'How To' appears on Club Lupo, you should make a comment about me. They don't hurt anyone, they just help people.

I thought you'd blocked me anyway???

• 3 years later...
9 hours ago, Lilmouche07 said:

was any progress made on this how to ?

no, it appears that Skezza never made the how to guide about writing how to guides so this one never got finished.

• Like 2

train-wreck-o_zps26a90404.gif

Christ, it's like the concept of not writing the guide live was impossible to grasp.

Do a bit, write it down, take photos, do a bit more write it down take the photos, rinse and repeat the main steps until completed. Then go edit the scribblings and pics into a coherent order and after proof reading a few times post THAT, how ****ting hard can that be?

On 8/21/2013 at 8:37 PM, Fretwell said:

Hi guys I'm currently in the process of the rear seat retrim from a 3 bench to the 2 bench .

I will be writing a guide

You will need

Black lupo seats or splupo seats which match your recaros depending whether they are grey black red or blue

Step 1:

Unpick the centres of the lupo seats

Instructions not clear - I've unpicked the center of my seats, carried on as far as I could, now I can see a black hole with some kind of liquid splashing about... 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I must admit, having just read this thread back, it was hilarious.

I think fretwell started with the best of intentions but without all the detail it's ultimately a progress thread. 

I don't need to write a how to on how to write how tos. Sausage has already done it.... :D