My ickle oil burner :P

Blue Loop

Hope you got a discount, the stearing wheels on the wrong side. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
Look closely at the number plate tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I know, sarcasm doesn't come out very clearly in writing.

[i:post_uid7]The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible.

Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the file.

[/i:post_uid7]

You could always send it to me by mail escu182@hotmail.com smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

A little update since last time, still nothing done to the car as springs haven't arrived yet (and I'm going to Uni on the 18th 09130002.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

[b:post_uid0]Spanish landscape[/b:post_uid0] 09130004.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

[b:post_uid0]Far too high 09130005.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

[b:post_uid0]Crusoe took this picture 09130006.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />