First car insurance

wilyum92

Same as joe.

NFU are brill. They gave me 1NCB just for 6months ensurance. All mods declared at no extra cost as they weren't "performance" modifications. And I can drive other cars 3rd party. And I'm only 19.

Anyone know who can give a good quote? Stupid q I know itsy first car and im 20... im just sick of having boxes put in my face left right an centre!!!!

Hi,

Please feel free to give us a try if you like. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to arrange foe one of my quotes team to give you a call back.

Regards,

Dan.

DirectLine gave me a very competitive quote when I first passed my test, so long as I didn't Barry my car up.

I'm still with them today.

I live out in the sticks aswell I dont get it lol :(

Might be part of the problem. The quiet coutry roads are a huge temptation to put your food down. When I was young I knew a few people who lived in the middle of nowhere and would drive at stupid speeds around single lane country roads. If someone happened to be coming the other way they would have been squished.

Admiral.
Been cheapest for me since I passed 3 years ago on my Arosa now and previous car.

The guy from Adrian Flux above, you should try them if you plan on modding. Nearly bought a car with an engine swap but nobody would insure me on it, they were the only ones out of about 20 companies I tried to give me a quote, a really fair quote at that. So I imagine their insurance is cheap.

Edited by Elz8462

Whe I first started mine was 2k for 6 months :o January just gone for my 1.0 arosa it was down to £479 with 3 years ncb. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and deal with it unfortanetly

Try Church chill there not to bad i got insured on a lupo 1.4s for my first car at 19 and it wasnt tht dear :)

Wouldn't touch the nodding dog with a barge pole. He's screwed both my best mate and my girlfriends mum.