Any Green Lupos about??

tim_evans1

hey guys,

I recently bought myself a lupo, its the dark metallic green colour. Its called dragon green on polos im not sure if its the same colour code etc for the lupos but its very similar.

Here's mine

IMG_3303.jpg

Anyone else on here got the same colour?

or got pics of modified lupos in this colour.

thanks a lot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ahh taffeta green.

i love the colour on my lupo.

im thinking smoked headlights and fogs and eventually lowered on some gunmetal/graphite/black wheels. maybe with polished lip.

what do you think?

got my car few of weeks back same colour !

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx Tim but she too is rough =( trying to get some OT in at work and save to get little bits of rust removed and painted. Bonnet is a shocker but looks good from a distance if you squint lol.

Your is nice m8 and once the bug bites you'll be hooked =)

yehh the paint on yours looks good in the photo!

what size wheels/tyres are you running? ive got 15's with 195/50 fronts and 195/55 rears and no sure if they'll fit

need to test fit them at some point but always too busy and hard to jack it up round here!

• Like 1

Will get a picture up for you when I waken up a little =) but back wheels are sitting in a bit. Could be spaced out a little bit I think, give a better stance.

Missus home for 2pm today I hope so swap interior over this avo (weather permitting as cant get into garage)

looks sweet man. i know what you mean about spacing out the rears.

i cant afford coilovers right now so might just lower on some springs 60 or 40mm for now until i can afford to buy myself a present!

how low do you reckon youre down? around 80-100mm ish?

hope the weathers alright for you today!

Not sure how low she is =( came with coilovers =) have a couple weeks of end of month so hope to strip suspension, make sure it's all alright and will find out then. Can't afford much just now until I start some OT =)

Didn't get interior done today but did manage to clean the interior I got so ready to put it in (next weekend as got 2 days off) all that's in car just now is drivers seat and carpet lol gonna be noisy going to work in morning

will feel like youre driving a drag car to work! ha

my interior could do with a big clean, not really sure what to use but looks like the previous owner carried round passengers who liked to wet themselves, or spill lots of drinks. but water marks everywhere!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

l've got some smoked headlights and indicators that I removed from sophie's lupo if you're interested. my apologies for blatant advertising. geoff

• 4 years later...
On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2013 at 4:08 PM, tim_evans1 said:

hey guys,

I recently bought myself a lupo, its the dark metallic green colour. Its called dragon green on polos im not sure if its the same colour code etc for the lupos but its very similar.

Here's mine

IMG_3303.jpg

Anyone else on here got the same colour?

or got pics of modified lupos in this colour.

thanks a lot

I have the same modal its only done 3400 miles 

vw-lupo-hatchback-petrol_38522495.jpg

238763.jpg

volkswagen-lupo-1-4-s-3dr-256405757-4.jpg

volkswagen-lupo-1-4-s-3dr-218434576-8.jpg