New bagged Lupo!

Kerry_read

Put your red interior in then...

Way to much red I think, looking for something more original!

Seen as shes useless as this whole thing!

VW starlites are at the wheel re-furbers right now, and a shed ton of parts at VW to pick up! Looking for the right seats now ;)

Forgot I couldn't speak for myself?

Hey Blaine, think I'm going to need a tutorial to figure out how to use this haha, typical blonde

looks like you've got the hang of it ;).. must say this is pretty pimpin for a first car :shades:

looks like you've got the hang of it ;).. must say this is pretty pimpin for a first car :shades:

Don't do things by halves ;) looking forward to our hopeful plans with the air! X

He'll be here, he is our local testosterone filled philanderer :D

hahaha, oh okay!

This is true Pete. But if that's what the people want then that's what they can have.

It's a shame the interior didn't stay with it, light coloured and wipe clean, perfect for a Larry bukkake dub scene party.

I think the new interior should be black to match the plastic door cards. Maybe with contrast grey or red stitching.

The door cards nor the plastics are black, all light grey :) blacks too boring in my opinion, want something that catches the eye a bit ;)