Lewis46

keep it classic or mod it?

hi,

I have now had my Lupo GTI for 18 months. I have been after one for a long time.

I managed to get a 02 plate GTI 53k on the clock in flash red with heated black leather, sunroof, a/c and vw single cd under original head unit. it has the original bathursts but they have been sprayed black.

I have had it sorned as i have a company car but I now have decided I miss it too much and want to get it back on the road.

Question-Do I keep it standard as a classic and even get the bathursts put back to standard, or do I mod it?

it is tempting to mod it after what I have read on here but I am at the age where I appreciate classic originals that are detailed.

Edited by Lewis46

Put some uprated suspension on it. Decent tyres, a rear anti roll bar and go out and enjoy it :)

What he^ said!

• Like 1

What they said ^^

Get yourself a spare set of Bathursts, spray one set OE, one set black. It's what the sensible kids do :yes:

Put some uprated suspension on it. Decent tyres, a rear anti roll bar and go out and enjoy it :)

Exactly what im doing with mine just need to wait to save for a rear anti roll bar