My Arosa TDi

SEAT_TDI

Easy way of checking is to get someone to blip the throttle and see if acctuator rod moves fully!!

Sounds like split boost pipe somewere to me!!

Just check all boost pipe connections and clips to see if they r loose!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be between the actuator and the down pipe. The wastegate is situated just before the down pipe!!

Failing that it does sound like something is jamin the gate!!

Get it looked at at a garage.

just checked JD engineerings website as Jeroen is very conservative with his estimates amd quotes :

his chip will give you :

power

standard : 75hp

After : 100hp

torque

standard : 195Nm

After : 245Nm

so i dont think 220hp is out of the question especially after the NOS. after experiencing Gavs car first hand i can honestly say that it is quick, much quicker than most R5 GTT and G40s i've been in. any car thats still spinning the wheels in third (in the dry) deserves some respect.

But the lupo gti would probably whip his ass at top end! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

lol @ karlm yea a lupo gti will toast me top end i aint gonna argue with that 1

but 120bhp at the moment with group 3 insurance and an average of 60mpg how many cars can say that i would love a type R but insuring the sod is the worse part my insurance now is just under £300 fully comp and the car is along the same power catogory as VTS,s GTI,s ect... ect.... all at group 11 and above

Aye Up SEAT_TDI its me mentioned earlier in the thread, I hail from Bradford id love a bez in your car it looks mint, id be interested in the place where you got your tints done I want some doing at some point too (saving funds atm) where abouts did you get your ICE ?

If you want to convoy down to Northy I expect me and Tigz are gonna ride shotgun smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(SEAT_TDI)
i think it would be close we will find out on the 22nd at pod lol

got a mate of mine to come he has a tdi arosa too with same engine mods as me

gonna get him registerd on here

ye ye ye im here now, i aint your mate you homo tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Dont listen to seat_tdi, for some reason they let him use the computer at his mental home, he dosent even have a car and if he did it would be slow as **** biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />