My Arosa TDi

SEAT_TDI

Ola everyone...sorry to bust yer forum with me having a golf but just trying to stick up for seat_tdi.

Whatever the opinions are on here I know for a fact that his little shopping trolley goes like the clappers, toasts mine everytime and the torque is immense, I also will confirm the BHP output and torque as I was with him at the dyno. Its so impressive that im gonna get one if i can find one.

I dont like to admit that diesels are better than Petrols but unfortunatley for me this one is...it truly is a weapon. And gav...i dont think you'll have a problem beating the gti's tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

However i do agree top end the gti's will catch him it just depends how far in front of you he is when you start clawing it back...I dont think 1/4 mile you could catch him..gooo gav

however diesel = devils wee lol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Im getting more and more excited about the 22nd.

Bit of a grudge match brewing aint they?

So whos gonna step up to the challange then?

Someone must have the bottle to take on a Tdi Arosa?

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

fight, fight, fight, fight!

biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />