Sign in to follow this  
lupo1.0se

Gaugeing interest. Model Vw Lupos

19 members have voted

1. 1. What Colour Model Lupo would like

• Red
    • Blue.

As some of you are aware. Model Vw Lupo's are extremely hard to get hold. However I am current speaking to a distributor of a model company which produce Vw Lupo as models.

Now initially according to them they have said only two colours will be available in 1:24 scale (Blue & Red)

If you are interested can you vote on this topic and what colour you would like. If you want both or more to modify..... just put a message in the thread

A link to a picture is below. This the only photo I have and I am not sure on pricing yet.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Volkswagen-1998-2005-Welly-individiuellem-Wunschkennzeichen/dp/B00CEW6D58

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CEW6EHU/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3/278-5319902-5042210?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_r=08DRZAGWWXR9M2RTK2QG&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=103612307&pf_rd_i=B00CH90FA2

Edited by lupo1.0se

Should further add. Please spread the word as the company needs to order a bulk of these before we can buy!

id order one in white?

Hi all

The colours that are in the vote selection are the only ones avaliable from distrubutor.

Hi all. I will call this next week. It seems that from the results so far there is extremely limited demand. The distributors said that it would need to be quite a large order for this to go ahead.

Right I am calling this. The demand is so limited that I cannot justify ordering a quantity.

Patroddy and Lupokid1

I have a couple of model lupos I am selling in black and white if you are interested.

Many thanks