p1030623v.jpg

p1030291yl.jpg

p1030274i.jpg

p1030614q.jpg

Edited by wheelback
  • Like 2

Tasty loop (see what I did there?)

??

I got my new wheels today and tyres will come tomorrow.. i love those ronals but they are just too shy!! It took about 15 hours/ wheel to polish them up and i have used them about a month and now taking them off :)

Today i will get new wheels and tyres and at the same i fit those to lupo, i will try to lower it a little ;)

I found some photos of my last winterlook ;)

p1020969w.jpg

p1020978q.jpg

p1020988m.jpg

p1020981t.jpg

New pictures maybe today, only if have time to wash it first!

Okay, i put new shoes to lupo, Enkei 92, 15x8" and et25, tyres nankang 185/45. I use some spacers rear and front, rear 17mm and front 13mm.

I took the arb away and it was worth it! I also lower the front a littlebit. Rear needs little camber before it can go lower.

But heres some photos..

ilpf.jpg

5cf7.jpg

fiid.jpg

nfj1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

I have made some mods again and get my lupo lower :)

I turned little camber to the rear wheels and get it down about 1cm

Front: notched my frame, take the helpers away and turned the front lower about 2cm. I have to take the spacers away, that i could turn my wheels :)

Also did Joey mod and wrapped front indicators whit gunsmoke vinyl.. and wrapped the badge with matteblack..

and some photos..

b3i9.jpg

kwu6.jpg

sm5z.jpg

8yll.jpg

I have to mod my inside fenders at front that i can go lower. The clearance is now about 3cm.

Hope you like it :shifty:

• 5 months later...

Win combination! I love that you painted the matte color, not wrapped - how do you keep it maintained?

Thanks mate! Just like the normal paint surfaces but only the products are mentioned only for matte surfaces.. That color with matte finishing isn't the easiest color to keep clean during the winter :surprise:

Now on winter i have time to produce all ideas what i have planned during the summer.. New wheels, 3.pcs and wider than 8" :shades: fix the front bumber, fit some fender flares(don't wanna say more before its done) re-paint the hood.. and maybe, maybe paint the whole car over with hi gloss lacquer... but i don't know yet shiny or matte, what do you think?