Teledials on 1.4 TDI

Sir Loopalot

Hey guys, officially fedup and would like some advice before I end up being the sole owner of every teledial out there! haha

Looking to put some teledials on my TDI

I've got a set of 20mm adapters to start with, so knowing what "if any" wheels would fit the lupo with these would be a help?

IIRC "will check tomorow" the teledials I have are 15x6j with slightly stretched tyres... used willtheyfit to calculate a tyre with the least spedo upset

It's definately something I'm not getting with the offset, again IIRC, I think the main set I have are ET23... I think my line of thought was 23mm plus 20mm adapter equals ET43
pretty certain I've tried ET52, thinking maby it's 52mm minus 20mm hub equals ET32 with 11mm diference

I'm certain I have a few other offsets lurking around.

getting too much poke with the main set on the front, basically unusable, not so bad on the rear, although they keep scrubbing the inner arch lip when you go over a bump too fast or have people in the back.
also noticed the cars handling went a bit screwy on corners with teledials on the rear, stock wheels on the front... back end kept wanting to slide out, and thats with falken tires.

again I'll get exact figures tomorow, but any help would be great as I'm sick of reading that these things go on, yet no definitive breakdown of which actually fit... that I can find anyways
would rather I didn't have to roll my arches if possible too

ET is negative offset.

ET 23 + 20 mm adaptors = 23 - 20 = ET 3 = poke

ET52 + 20 mm adaptors = 52 - 20 = ET 33 = reasonably flush, tuckable

• Like 1