Looking for porsche center caps

maarymc

I have a set of cookie cutters but one of the center caps is pitted slightly.

Does anybody know of anybody who is selling a set or even just the one?!

Thanks!

:)

• Like 1

Yup, Ebay or Porsche dealership

eBay ?

I have tried eBay but all i have found is damaged ones or plastic ones! all the ones worth buying are from america! :(

Maybe i can pick some up when i go there on holiday in october ;)

Are the ones you've got genuine? if so turn it over and check the back, it'll have the part number, then go to your nearest Porsche dealership or ring them and ask for parts and quote the number and they'll give you a price.

As your in Northampton, your local will probably be the one at Silverstone - (01327 438 035) :D, maybe not though

Edited by danoid

Are the ones you've got genuine? if so turn it over and check the back, it'll have the part number, then go to your nearest Porsche dealership or ring them and ask for parts and quote the number and they'll give you a price.

As your in Northampton, your local will probably be the one at Silverstone :D, maybe not though

Yeah they are, pretty old though so not sure how visable the number will be but il deffo give that a try, thanks!

Is it any of them, they seem to have part numbers, dunno if there correct though

http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/option/centre_caps_porsche

Stupidly expensive, but doesn't always mean porsche directly will cost that much though (hope not)

Im not sure, id have to look at the part number and the wheels are being refurbished at the moment! will definitely save that link though and check it once i know more!

Thankyou :)